Rod Lock Cylinder - RL Series
The RL Series Rod Lock Cylinder utilizes a 100% ball bearing design, which distributes even locking (clampholding) force along the shaft, providing low fatigue on clamping components and no appreciable wear on the piston rod. This unique design extends the life of the Rod Lock and gives superior locking forces that are rated highest in the industry.
- Designed to "bolt- on" to the FM Series cylinder, allowing for easy maintenance
- Provides extremely low backlash and ZERO rod movement on actuation
- Can be used in Emergency Stop (E-STOP), intermediate stroke positioning, "drop" prevention and for
- precise holding applications
- Bore sizes, 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6"
Rod Lock models are in-stock at TRD now, and can be delivered in 2-3 days. Refer to Bulletin RL-06 for complete specifications. A full Rod Lock Cylinder catalog will be released when available.
Download PDF (88 KB)