Combining NFPA dimensional interchangeability and high quality components, the HD1 series offers excellent performance and long service life, even in the most severe conditions. HD1 cylinders are fitted with a heavy-duty, Teflon® impregnated and hard coat anodized external rod bearing which ensures smooth rod motion while maintaining rod rigidity and stability.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 6"
- Available with pneumatic end-of-stroke sensors (Inter-Pilots™)
- Available with cushions for shock absorption
- Available as double rod cylinders
- Available with an oversized rod
- Ten different mounts to choose from for most bore sizes
Pressure Rating: 250 PSI Air / Contact Bimba for hydraulic pressure rating
Temperature Range: -40° F (-40° C) to 250° F (121° C) standard, up to 400° F (200° C) available
Filtration: Not essential but a 40μ filter will prolong seal life
Lubrication: Not necessary but will prolong seal life when operated with dry air
Heads: Aluminum, black anodized
Rod: Hard chrome plated ground and polished steel
Rod Bearing: Teflon ®impregnated, hard coated aluminum
Rod Wiper: Dupont Teflon ®
Piston: High alloy aluminum with PTFE wear band