The "Blue and Improved" Original Line® cylinder with adjustable cushions features permanent grease lubrication that more than doubles the anticipated service life of this design. Cushions offer solutions to applications with destructive kinetic energy levels. Air cushions trap small amounts of exhaust air at end of stroke, providing a pocket of compressible air to decelerate loads.
- Bore sizes: 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3"
- High strength aluminum alloy porting ends
- Buna N "U" Cup seals
- Low breakaway friction: less than 5 PSI
- Blue and Improved design doubles previous cylinder life
- Permanent grease lubricant requires no additional lubrication during service
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|