The "Blue and Improved" Original Line® MRS® cylinder features permanent grease lubrication. Design enhancements have more than doubled the anticipated service life of this cylinder that includes a standard magnet mounted on the piston designed to actuate Bimba electronic switches. Switches can actuate programmable controllers, relays, solenoids, timers and more.
- Bore sizes: 9/16", 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2"
- Optional switch tracks allow for either band mounting or track mounting switches
- 303 stainless steel rods are standard
- Dimensionally different from the Original Line® including features of the robust "Z-Line"
- Blue and Improved design doubles previous cylinder life
- Permanent grease lubricant requires no additional lubrication during service
How to Order
Pressure Rating: 250 PSI
Buna N seals: -20° F (29° C) to 185° F (85° C)
Fluoroelastomer seals for chemical compatibility are available
Rod: Ground and roller burnished 303 stainless steel
Body: 304 stainless steel
End Caps: 6061 aluminum (RoHS compliant)
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|
|Design for Clean Room||
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov