MGAFB series coalescing filters protect sensitive pneumatic equipment by removing oil mist and contamination down to 0.3µm or 0.01μm. Fine fibers in the filter media collect microscopic particles and the outer filter drainage layer allows coalesced liquid to fall into the filter bowl. They can be mounted inline or connected directly to the other FRL components via available modular connector kits.
- High performance glass fiber filtering element
- 0.3µm or 0.01μm (99.9% efficiency) filtration rating
- Pressure range: 20 to 145 PSI
- 1/8 NPT to 1/2 NPT port sizes
- Available with semi-auto/manual and auto bowl drains
- Metal, polycarbonate, and nylon bowls available