Rod locks are precision aligned to the cylinder to provide maximum holding force. Rod locks incorporate high spring forces to achieve the rated holding force. Hydraulic pressure is applied to the rod lock to overcome the spring force and allow the piston rods to move freely. Due to high holding force ratings, rod locks are expected to last about 1 million actuations.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2" up to 8"
- Precision machined to order
- Hydraulic operation up to 2450 PSI; some NFPA mounts have PSI limitations
- Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from
- Cylinders are made to order, common options typically do not delay shipping
- Delivery in 3-6 weeks, depending on model
How to Order
Pressure Rating: Hydraulic operation up to 2450 PSI; some NFPA mounts have PSI limitations
Standard Seals: -20 °F to 200 °F (-29 °C to 93 °C)
Fluorocarbon Seals: 0 °F to 400 °F (-18 °C to 204 °C)
Rod Bearing: PTFE coated Cast Iron, 150,000 PSI
Piston Rod: High Alloy Chrome Plated Steel
Head & Cap: Steel, Black Urethane Painted
Piston Seals: Carboxilated Nitrile
Rod Seal: Polyurethane
Rod Wiper: Flocked Nitrile
Cylinder Tube: Steel, Chromed Plated I.D.