Bimba’s Air Jets are used to deliver a narrow, directable stream of air or lubricant to a specific location within a machine. Originally designed for use with vibratory feeder bowls, Air Jets are commonly used in cooling, blow off and lubricating applications. The kits contain a variety of bases, nozzles and accessory components in a convenient carrying case.
- Two orifice sizes, 1/32 & 1/16, to meet flow requirements
- Flow rates at 125 psi: 1.5 scfm (1/32) and 6.5 scfm (1/16)
- Includes two of each nozzle style, three of each base and nine retaining nuts
- Modular design provides greater versatility
- Supplied in a convenient carrying case
- Also includes two Needle Valves