Air Jets were developed to enhance productivity of vibratory feeder bowls. Since then, they have been used in a variety of systems including: cooling, moving, blow off and lubrication applications. Six styles of nozzles are offered with two orifice sizes to provide the necessary air flow. Tighten the Nozzle on the Base with the Retaining Nut to complete the assembly.
- Orifice sizes: 1/32 & 1/16
- Flow rate at 125 psi: 6.5 scfm (1/16 Id) & 1.5 scfm (1/32 Id)
- Twelve nozzle options
- Ball eases nozzle alignment
- Use the Retaining Nut to install the nozzle on the Air Jet Base
- Straight and bent styles to fit application requirements