Bimba's heavy duty Bench Top Presses (BTP Series) combine high quality actuators with a heavy duty steel construction press. The presses provide an open work area, which allows for through feed or side feed of large parts, and three different built-in height settings. The ground tool plate is oversized and removable, providing precise location of tool plate to press frame.
- Easy to assemble, or can be ordered fully assembled
- Strokes available from 1-6"
- Designed to accept 5" bore NFPA standard, multi-stage, or triple rod cylinders
- Cylinder designs for 8" bore available in TA Series or multi-stage up to three stages
- Press can provide up to 12,000 lbs of force
- All cylinders use a permanent lubrication design which provides outstanding service life
How to Order
Standard Seals: -20° F to 200°F (-29° C to 93°C)
Fluorocarbon Seals: 0°F to 400°F (-18° C to 204°C)
Heavy duty steel keyed & bolted
All steel parts are black oxide plated
Aluminum parts are anodized
Three different built-in height settings (2” increments)
Mounting brackets are reversible and can be assembled on inside of press frame to reduce overall width