Bimba vacuum gauges are used in almost every area of automation including applications in pneumatics, process control, packaging, printing, medical, food and pharmaceutical. All gauges are protected with a limiting orifice to limit pressure shock. Standard dial faces have a dual scale in “Hg and bar. Glycerin filled gauges extend gauge life and increase readability by dampening pulsing and vibration.
- Dry or glycerin filled
- 3 mounting positions: bottom mount, center back mount or panel mount
- Accurate monitoring – easy visual confirmation for operator, ensures consistent performance
- Effective diagnostic tool – debug and troubleshoot systems
- Economical – low cost, long life
- Compact & lightweight – easily mounts to Bimba or non-Bimba vacuum products
To order Vacuum Gauges or to download CAD files, click here.
How to Order
Vacuum Gauge: Bottom Mount:
Vacuum Gauge: Center Back Mount
Vacuum Gauge: Panel Mount