Designed with large thru bores, Bimba fittings connect to vacuum cups, vacuum pumps and spring levelers ensuring unrestricted vacuum flow for safe material handling operations. For plumbing flexibility, Bimba offers 23 different fitting groups with various thread sizes. Standard Fittings Specifications:
- Clear chromate coated aluminum or brass
- Available in metric and imperial threads
- See cup specification for appropriate fitting group
- Large through bore to maximize flow
- Easily replace cup without replacing fitting
- Holds cup securely
To order Vacuum Cup Fittings or to download CAD files, click here.
How to Order
How to Specify: Size the cup first based on application requirements. Then choose the fitting size. Please refer to the specific Vacuum Cup catalog pages for information on the correct fitting group(s), or download the entire Vacuum Cup catalog section here.
- For fitting only: order by model # i.e. VCF4-18F
- For cup and fitting: order cup part number first and then the numbered extension of the fitting i.e. VCR-B20P-C-4-14M (note: remove the VCF from fitting number)