VP90-MP pumps have 6 vacuum ports that distribute vacuum equally to 6 locations with “Home-Run” plumbing. The streamlined design minimizes vacuum loss, maximizes vacuum flow and speeds cycle times for safe, efficient lifting operations. A 1.5" diameter glycerin filled vacuum gauge and silencer are standard. Options include an integrated normally open or normally closed solenoid valve for vacuum control.
- High performance – vacuum up to 28"Hg [948mbar]
- High production – fast cycle times with shot to shot consistency
- High flow – maintains strong holding force, overcomes leakage
- Time saving – pre-designed, factory assembled, quick installation
- Safe operation – no electricity needed at pump
- Reliable – non-clogging, trouble-free operation
How to Order