Needle Valves are used to reduce the rate of flow in a leg of a pneumatic circuit, consequently slowing actuator speed. A finely threaded stem allows the gradual adjustment of the amount of controlled flow passing through the valve. Pneumadyne’s “0” Series Needle Valves feature a variety of input options to fit porting requirements.
• Input Port Options: 10-32 (F), 1/8 NPT, 1/8 NPT (F), .170 tube id barb, ¼ or 5/32 Push-in
• Output Port: 10-32 (F)
• Swivel input port accommodates valve alignment
• Flow Rate: 9.4 scfm at 125 psi
• Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
• Metered flow in both directions