Back-to-Back cylinders allow the creation of a true four position cylinder by combining two individual cylinders with common bore sizes together as one unit with common tie rods.
- Combine any two series together for limitless design possibilities.
- Different stroke lengths can be provided for endless stroke position possibilities.
- “Hard” stops are provided with all four positions.
- Back-to-back cylinders are built with standard parts, reducing overall costs.
- Spacer plates (SP option) can be added between cylinders to allow for room for larger cap port air fittings.
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!