Balluff's Z and R Series Transducers
offer a wide range of positioning feedback for any application.
- Z Series transducers are embedded in the center of the cylinder, offering protection to the transducer probe. Available with TA, TD, FM, TAS and SS Series.
- R Series transducers mount externally to the cylinder, expanding the range of products that can be used with Balluff products. TRA triple piston rod and MS multi-stage cylinders can be easily fitted for a transducer, providing high position feedback accuracy at a low cost. (Note: specify MPR magnetic piston option on cylinder). Available on all series except for TAS (steel cylinders).
® cylinder-position sensors provide precision end-of-stroke sensing for hydraulic/pneumatic cylinders. They also eliminate post-installation cable management problems with 304° of rotational freedom on the connector. Strokemaster® sensors allow infinitely adjustable and lockable cable positioning anytime after mounting to the cylinder. Without breaking the seal, Strokemaster® enables quicker installation of the sensor and neat cable runs.
- Able to withstand pressures up to 3000 PSI.
- Available in 3-wire DC and 2-wire AC/DC versions.
- Weld-field immune and short-circuit and reverse polarity protected.
- Fit all common cylinder designs.