TRD’s MH Series cylinders are precision made to deliver more reliable heavy-duty industrial operations. Many of the same features and seals used in the 3000 PSI series are included to increase overall performance and life. NFPA dimension design interchanges with competitive models in the field. TRD offers a wide variety of options as well.
- Precision machined to order.
- Hydraulic operation from 675 to 1500 PSI (depending on bore size).
- 1.5" to 8” bore sizes; strokes up to 120 inches.
- Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from.
- Cylinders are made to order, common options typically do not delay shipping.
- Delivery in 2-3 days.
Additional options with extended deliveries:
- Strokes over 120".
- MTS Temposonic or Balluff Micropulse transducers.
- Balluff Strokemaster end of stroke sensors.
- Non-standard mounts.