TRD’s Position Feedback Low Friction (PFLF) cylinders are ideal for applications where the cylinder can touch down on a part and provide position feedback, thus gauge a part. They can also be used in conjunction with a Position Control System (PCS) for closed-loop positioning.
- Highly accurate actuators, featuring infinite resolution, linearity of ± 1 percent of full stroke and ± .001” mechanical repeatability.
- Electronic controllers available for dual set point and scalable analog output applications.
- Strokes available up to 24”.
- Eight bore sizes available from 1-1/2" up to 8”.
- Easily repairable.
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!