TRD’s telescoping cylinders utilize a two-stage telescoping design, which remains 100% double acting while providing incredible space savings. A telescoping cylinder with 12” stroke would require 35% less space than an equivalent bore NFPA cylinder.
- Three effective bore sizes to choose from: 3/4”, 1-1/2” and 2-1/2”.
- Heavy-duty construction for long-lasting life.
- Rated for non-lube service.
- Several standard NFPA mounting options available.
- Strokes available up to 60”.
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!